If you're a journalist and want to get in contact then call us on 0161 869 5293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- May, 2015 BFBD - Food Poverty Report: A fifth of Adults in Ireland Worry over Food Budget
- August, 2014 Kellogg’s Sustainability: KELLOGG COMPANY ANNOUNCES NEW RESPONSIBLE SOURCING COMMITMENTS AND RENEWS CONSERVATION GOALS
- May, 2014 Buy My Dress 2014: Falling in Love with Buy My Dress Again
- March, 2014 Feeding Ireland’s Future: Kellogg’s and ECR Ireland team up to Feed Ireland’s Future
- August, 2013 Kellogg’s Back to School: ‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ MORE STRESSFUL FOR PARENTS THAN CHILDREN
- June, 2013 Launch of Breakfast Club Pilot Scheme: Minister for Social Protection, Joan Burton T.D., launches Breakfast Club Pilot Programme
- May, 2013 Buy My Dress 2013: Lucy Loves Buy My Dress 2013
- October, 2012 GACAB: Almost 7 out of 10 teachers in Ireland (69%) believe that pupils are coming to school hungry
- October, 2012 A RECORD BREAKING YEAR FOR KELLOGG'S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- September, 2012 Breakfast Club Launch: Minister for Social Protection, Joan Burton T.D., launches ‘A Good Practice Guide for Breakfast Clubs’ for Schools and Community Groups
- February, 2012 Kellogg Delights Consumers With New Products. New offerings from Eggo®, Special K® and delicious and nutritious additions to Kellogg's loved cereal lineup
- February, 2012 Kellogg Company Announces Agreement to Acquire Procter & Gamble's Pringles Business
- February, 2012 KELLOGG’S BOOSTS AMERICA’S FIBER INTAKE WITH CEREALS THAT OFFER FIBER AND WHOLE GRAINS.